NOTE: The SoClean CPAP sanitizer uses a universal fitting to integrate into an array of home CPAP models. Some CPAP models that use a heated hose will need an adapter to maintain the heated hose function. If you are unsure which adapter you may need, please refer to the SoClean compatibility list. Find adapters here.
The following devices require adapters:
The SoClean 2 is an automated CPAP equipment cleaner and sanitizer. With the SoClean 2 CPAP cleaning machine, you can sanitize and disinfect your CPAP mask, hose, and reservoir without needing to take any pieces apart every day. The machine does not require water or any messy chemicals in order to avoid condensation and ensure your equipment remains completely dry.
Included with your SoClean purchase: Small Bottle Pre-Wash (prior to first use), Cartridge Filter, Check Valve Assembly, 1 Slot Plug, and AC Power Adapter.
SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaning Machine Features:
- New sleek design
- Smaller footprint
- Front display
- Indicator lights throughout the cycle
- Left or right hose insertion option
- Easy filter cartridge system
- 1 Year Warranty
SoClean CPAP Sanitizer Benefits:
- Destroys 99.9% of CPAP germs, bacteria, viruses, and mold*
- Peace-of-mind CPAP sanitizing
- Completely automated
- No need to take CPAP equipment apart
- No water or messy chemicals required
- The same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals, and produce handling
The inside chamber was designed specifically so multiple mask types can be used within the SoClean CPAP cleaning unit, from nasal pillow masks to full CPAP masks.
*CPAP sanitizing capability based on controlled conditions. Actual results may vary. See lab results here.